Cook delicious culinary delights meals for your family and friends in your own kitchen!
Eat restaurant quality food at home every night at your own dinner table!
Browse or search for your favorite recipes right here.
Ma Po Tofu
* Exported from MasterCook *
Ma Po Tofu
Recipe By : Lisa Oh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Serving Size : 5 Preparation Time :0:45
Categories : Ethnic: Chinese
Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1/4 pound ground pork
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine
1 teaspoon garlic -- chopped
1 teaspoon ginger -- chopped
1 tablespoon green onion, white part only -- chopped
2 tablespoons hot bean sauce
1 teaspoon hot chili peppers -- crushed
1 cup chicken broth
2 packages tofu -- cubed
1/2 cup frozen peas
1 can straw mushrooms -- drained
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon water
1. In a small bowl, combine the pork, soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, ginger,
and green onions. Mix well. Put in the refrigerator and marinate for at leat
2. Heat the wok over high heat. Put in about 2 tablespoons oil. When
smoking, add the pork and stir quickly. When no longer pink, add the hot bean
paste and crushed chili peppers. Stir.
3. Add the chicken broth and tofu. Bring to a boil. Add the peas and
4. Mix the cornstarch with water. Add to the wok and stir gently until
5. Drizzle with sesame oil and serve.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTES : The amount of hot bean paste and the crushed peppers might vary,
depending on how hot you want it.
Recipes provided by All Good Recipes are property and copyright of their owners.
All Good Lyrics | All Good Tabs | Partner Sites
© 2023 All Good Recipes. All Rights Reserved.